Topics covered over the 60-hour course include the following : ...
Elementary Italian Course
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
When I finish this course, I will be able to:
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
No. of Levels of This Course : 4
Course Duration : 72 hrs –3 Months- 2:30 hrs/session
No Reviews found for this course.