- Types of business communication, including telephone skills, e- mail skills, text messaging, making and changing appointments, writing presentations.
- Effective Interaction in meetings, agreeing and disagreeing.
- The Language of Negotiating.
- Making Presentations, word building.
- Talking about products and brands.
- Talking about the Company and job profile
- Discussing plans
- Strenghts and Weaknesses
- Organization and Structure
- Market Position and Competition
- Management Styles: Using the right language.
- Cultural Difference: How culture affects the way we speak, common expressions, social responses.
- Talking about Money, Finance.
- Schedules, Plans and Timetables.
- Talking about national, international and global factors, economies.
Course Duration: 60 hrs – 3 Months – 2:30 hrs/session