- Understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for
- Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional
- Produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- Understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
No. of Levels of This Course: 4
Course Duration: 72 hrs –3 Months- 2:30 hrs/session